2009年3月5日星期四

HATE ME? SO WHAT?!


the one who change is not me..
the one who change is YOU!!



wanna judge me???
stand in front of me and speak it out loud and clear..
dun judge behind of my back..






你一點都不了解我...
這不能怪你﹐因我們認識的不夠久...








the one who know me well..
will know how i act; my attitude;my behave...

U R NOT MY MAMA..SO STOP JUDGING ME!!
LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST BEFORE U POINT YOUR FINGER AT THE OTHER..
WHEN ONE OF YOUR FINGER ARE POINTING SOMEONE..
THE OTHER 4 IS POINTING AT YOURSELF..

so~F off... u do not have the right to judge ME!!
BITCH!!!








HATE ME?? so what??
PURE
JELOUSY!



if u keep act the same way..
if u dun change ur attitude..
if u still keep going on like this..
believe me..
ur fren will leave u soon...


















1 条评论:

crystal 说...

dun so angry ady babe !!
cool down ~