2009年6月29日星期一

i'm still the same, do not change at all !!




okie..
2moro got exam!!
good~
dunno what to study..
maybe it do not need to study at all~
erm...
comment seance??attention in class??
maybe,or it is !


2moro i gonna "ki siao"~
written paper start at 12.15,finish at 12.45..
than i have to wait till 3.30 only can start my 2nd exam..!!
what the~
wasting my time!!!
though i should be the 1st group~
now i am in the last group....






i do not know why so many ppl say that i had change,
but..or maybe..
i do change~
i know what i am gonna do for my future,
i know what i am doing for now,
i had change to be tough,
i do not let ppl to control me anymore,
what i want means i want it....
yes means yes...
no means no...



i am not a little gal anymore..
i am a teenage already!!
so,
do not say i had change because i had couple!!!


so what if i had couple???
i am still living as normal..
had my meal, my beauty sleep~
just less hang out with each other only...
so?? this call "i had change"???
or...
maybe~



as what you wish..
the mouth is with you~




do not say it again my senior~
heard that???

没有评论: