2009年6月11日星期四

lovely date●๋:●๋:●๋:



hm..
2day, got no class..
so,date with my boy~
feel that we had long time did not hang out with each other..

yup,
i know that we keep meeting each other~
but, we meet each other when we work..
hahahaha

and~!!
Joyce, where is my salary!!!!
urgg...
i keep on check on my account banking!!
but...the amount maintain the same...
did not increase at all...
what the.....


eh...
out of topic..

Ok~today hang out with my boy,
heh heh ..
today i had got a big surprise,
my boy waited me out of my house for nearly half and hour..
and i don't even realized ,even though my dog keep barking..
i still sitting inside my room..
hohoho~
so sorry my dear..



before headed for movie,
we went to have our lunch at "the chicken rice shop"
miss the pie-tee
hohoho~
but got no picture of that..
just got my photo nya...
hahahaha~



while waiting the food come,
keep snap snap snap~
opposite of my view, i saw one couple keep hugging each other~
wooo... siok nya~
but they did not kiss kiss..too bad~~
no free movie to watch...
aiz~



tell dear dear bout the couple..
he also feel paiseh ..
laugh nya hoh!~
last time we used to be like them...
hahahaha~
shhh..
every couple the same la..
aiyo!~

we had watched 2 movie a day..
drag me to hell and monster VS alien~
the 1st movie , sound effect 100% boom..
rank:88%
the 2nd movie, funny... =)
i like the bob very much~cute!





tomato+ Benzoate-Ostylezene-Bicarbonate=BOB



halo~bob here..lalalala



halo baby~ can i have your phone number!


after finish the movie,
we went for dinner..
Shabu-shabu~

steam-boat..


twinkle twinkle little star~





sirloin steak from new zealand ...
eh, quite nice~yummy~

do not know what to write d..
hahaha~




oh yea,
today i get to eat my durian pancake...
yummy~
nice!! =D
too bad..just 3 pieces..haiz..



●๋:●๋:●๋:

没有评论: