2009年8月23日星期日

today is the last day for DHM051 to finish their coursework..
yesterday only notice that i do not have Microsoft word!~
last few week reformat my PC, and Microsoft word go pooof..~gone!
when i notice that i really feel like wanna kill people!!
!@()#&)! ~ really KNS!
because my Microsoft Disc not with me...
really feel like wanna kill myself!!

can't draw my bar chart...
can't put the footer and header...
when i start doing my coursework really ...
i am going to be mad!!


even though my dear help me,
but when he send it to me.. i can't even open it and view it..
urggg... that time i really lost my temper...
i start throwing my mouse!~ start banging everything...
WTf......
i know that i can't blame anyone!
but... i am blaming someone...
myself..the idiot!! ...why should i !?!! stupid ass hole..


at least everything goes fine...
really want to thank my dear~
he helps me a lot...appreciated it!
beside thanks, i really do not know what should i say!
i love you my dear!
without your help, i really can't finish it! =)



i am addict to this car...
is Nissan~i think is Nissan Nuvu
=)






没有评论: