2009年9月30日星期三

28/9-29/9 Fores Global CEO conference

finally i had finish my Final and Mid term last Monday..
now is time for me to relax..
=) hiak hiak hiak..

last Monday, after finish my exam..
me, Kay and Steph~
we headed to Shangrila for part time..
we work in the banquet, they are having function,
Fores Global CEO conference~
everyone of them considered as VVVIP..
very very very important people..
hahaha

quite fun actually, but it was really really tiring..
this function was running for 3 days..
huu~ we work on Monday and Tuesday~
2 days only... our leg and hand already pain like hell..
muscle pain i guess.. hahaha
if we tell others that we are studying hotel line..
everyone sure laugh at us..
haiz~~
paiseh nya...

we all was enjoying actually..
=)


is really fun while working in banquet..
although is tiring..


coffee,tea or me...
hahahahaha~



没有评论: