2009年11月27日星期五

Happy Moment

since today is Public Holiday,
so, we decide to go Full House to have our lunch!
went there with my dear and my cousin.
yup, bringing a light bulb along.. XD
no choice, she is having school holiday!

even though there is a light bulb,
but..we still have lots of FUN!


here goes the picture




Elaine on the roof~


She is enjoying her food~


she look so happy when spending her time with us~
if leave her at home..
so bad right! haiz....

after the lunch we went upstairs and get some picture~
can see her black rose??


the black rose hairband~
love it...
but if wear it out, it looks funny!


Elaine in the hat~ XD



my turn, BEH in the hat! =p



Dear with Mini Cooper..


Dear with my cousin~


=)



some of my random picture~
girls are same...love to take picture!








yup, i do look chubby..


Mr Cheam in the hat~


his bum get burn.. XD



after lunch,we went KLCC for movie "New Moon"..
rank 3/5

=)

没有评论: