2009年12月29日星期二

Gossip bout..My days

Christmas eve an on that day itself of Christmas, i did not celebrate with bunch of friends or go elsewhere. I just celebrate with my families, and daddy had cook lots of yummy food. =)
On Christmas eve, my bro had got his PMR result. Congrats that he has get 5A2B.
He has get lots of "ang pao" on that day. X)
i had an early B'day celebration on 25/12 , cause daddy knows that i'm going to celebrate my B'day with my boy.
you are awesome dad! x)
We had home made Curry Fish Head + Satay as supper on Christmas eve, and Home made Chicken Chop on Christmas, which all also cooked by daddy.
It is great that your daddy is a chef~ right?! o(^^)0

As for my birthday which is on 12/26, for sure i am celebrating with my boy.
He has promise to bring my for Jogoya since i din't been there before, and lots of people said that the food and atmosphere at there are "not that bad".
The atmosphere are nice, but the food.... its not that fresh.
i love the tepanyaki lamb and BBQ sirloin only.

the sirloin i mention.. is yummy!

=_= tasteless..

dunno what tau fu is this

my Favorite brand ice-cream x)

tea time


present from my boy, Ginger bread man..

Christmas is over, BUT i really love Christmas!


some random picture that took on that day!

bBeh

my boy

没有评论: