2009年12月5日星期六

my daily life


-Just Behbeh-

Jingle Bell Jingle Bell~ Jingle on the way..
Christmas coming soon! I'm very happy...


hang out with my dear yesterday,
we went Pavilion for movie and lunch..
before we went Pavilion, we took some photo at Time square.



i love snowman.. o(^o^)0

Dear with the snowman~

Pavilion

can't see me is OK~ can see the reindeer is enough! XD


i just simply love this picture! =)

my dear! muck!


while having our lunch...

looks so tired only.. =_=

acting~ =p

Dear's order

here comes mine... XD

after finish our lunch~
another picture session! hahaha




thats not my hand~






is not "zi lian".. is because i love myself!
hahahaha

the big dumdum...CHEAM HENG SHEAN!

while walking also can picture.. pro! hahaha



yes babe! i say i love you!!

没有评论: