2010年3月14日星期日

Greatest Memory in life...

Just finish my last coursework...
I should be feeling relax, but.. I can't!
I still have a Role Play on Tuesday,
and I still don't know when i will be going for my interview at Nikko Hotel!
Gosh, I'm kinda stress! I'm afraid of interview!
I should be confidence, but i can't!

College life gonna end soon...
Everyone will be going for training!
Port Dickson, Langkawi, and I'm the only one will be train at City hotel.
There are few of my course mates choosing Travel Agent,
lucky there are few of them staying at KL.. T_T


=DHM051= We will be missing each other!

Our College Life


Times really flies..
Our 1st class trip, Cameron Highland,2008 =)



Everyone change ~

em.. "F&B" practical class..
our cute Mr Colin..

OLDP

DHM051, Party In Class, 2009

DHM051 "1st Anniversary"

Mr Lee treat Us PIZZA

Our Guardian.. Last Class of Tourism Development

Our Ms Alex, Last class for Marketing


our 1st role play...


2010, Langkawi Trip

Gamble during Chinese New Year~

"Lou Sang" with course mates~

College "Lou Sang"

Last Class For Legal Law in 2010

this is what we always ate..

=)

Our last practical class...





没有评论: