2010年6月30日星期三

*

Sometimes I just feel that I am useless..
Everything also dunno how to solve by myself!
I need someone to help sometimes, someone to lend me his or her hand..
Not to say I rely on people much, but.. everyone do need to rely on others!
No one is perfect..

I know, I need to be independent..
BUT what IF I really dunno?
I need someone who are smarter than me, people who are MORE independent and strong! I need someone to protect me and show me the way..lead me to the correct path!
I know I can do that by myself, but i need A person always with me.. FOREVER!

I need his shoulder whenever I need..
I need his hand to wipe my tears away whenever I cry..
I need his brain when I don't know how to solve difficulty..
I need his hug when there is a sense of fear..
I need his humbug to fall asleep..
I need his kiss to calm me down..
I need his love to show that I am living well..

I am not depending on anything, I just need someone by my side whenever I really need HIM!

I'm sorry that I keep disturbing you life...
I know I mess up your life once we be together..
I bring a lot of problem to you and you have to help me solve everything!
I really appreciate it very much!
Besides Sorry.. nothing else I can say.

没有评论: