2011年6月26日星期日

Outing and Food

=) Food again, with my dearest~

First round at Over Time with my AP gang,
Not much picture taken by my phone,
got to wait my Man Tou to upload at FB only I will post it up..


2nd round at Delicious with my dearest~
Our drinks.. =)

Frozen Magarita, Mojito and my Vodka again..

Salmon Sandwich order by Mushroom

Shepherd Pie, order by A-Ly
Yummy~ Yummy..

Wuuuu~

A~A Ly is hungry~

Wa.. so happy a.. hahahaha

Forgot the name..yakitori if not mistaken~
some kind of BBQ chicken..

Seafood pasta.. =) yummy and cheesy ~

Yea, Our dessert.. =)

Yerr.. I haven start eating than ask me to pass..

Sundae =)

After dessert, Mushroom still say wanna have some snacks..
therefore we order this~ LOL

Baileys.. ~

Vodka+Sprite..

New recipe by Mushroom + pumpkin
Is yummy~ HaHaHa~

You take picture.. i eat first lo~ XD

A.. KEep some for me..

anla anla.. share with u~



没有评论: