2011年8月16日星期二

National Zoo =3



Hee Ha..
Have been a long time dint update.

This month most of the time working 7am shift,
because of the moon cake promotion.
Tired, boring.. because this month also known as fasting month.
But one of the great thing is able to go home early.
Last Sunday went to National Zoo with my cousin and my boy~
Long time dint been to Zoo.. LOL nostalgia

Wee.. c= Giraffe

Elephant is so cute~

their PoOo~ LOL

My cousin&I

=3


=^^=

=Welcome TO INSECT ZoO=
In this photo I look FAT and SHORT.. =_="

Another model..


Hiak HIak..~

Huge Butterfly~


AA.. Gem Beetle

"Da Bian Chong.. "

Vvv.. Cute leaf insect...

Just posting~

=3

~(@X@)~


TaDa~



Huge worm.. WuuuUUuu

Ha.. So yeng a.!

Chubby~


Monkey and Friend.. LOL

The Baby~

Rino

Shh.. Do Not Disturb..


Her "dad".. LOL




Go Green GO~ XD





~Bye Bye~

A. .My friend~ =))

没有评论: