2009年2月14日星期六

ღHAPPY VALENTINEღ

14/2 valentine day..
today also have to sit for my final exam..
those sad thing..skip it~



wohoo..
today my boy present me flower..
wahahaha~
happy happy happy...


here goes my valentine present
roses with chocolate and bear~

focus...focus...


this is the couple necklace that my boy present me..
=)







after had finish my exam..
with my dear, we went to pavilion to have movie..
HOUSE..
ouch..horror movie!!
after that, bought 2 piece of cake for my parents..
GODIVA CHOCOLADIER...
oh my..
i love the plastic bag so much!!
NICE!FANTASTIC!
hahahaha...
the white chocolate cake was delicious too..


after that..
my boy went home with me to have dinner..
to night daddy cook steak!
nowadays mommy keep ask my boy to go home to have dinner..
dunno why.. =X


i am so full...








later on...
we had red wine..
muahahahaha...

gorgeous~~




what a luxury lifestyle..
hahahahaha...
=_="




something is going wrong..
i am not that fine i think!
hahahaha..













my boy and i ...
too bad, today we 4got to take picture!!
ahhh!!!~
is ok...
=)
as long as we are happy&enjoy the process...














HAPPY VALENTINE to everyone...!










urghh...
tomorrow have to back to work!!
hate it!!

没有评论: