2009年2月23日星期一

PAIN+PAIN=PAIN




ER! really not in a good mood..
my tummy!! pain + pain + pain..
my leg!! pain + pain + pain..
grrr...
this = my whole body pain..
like a pregnant lady!!
what da......duttt!!



today...
breakfast mamak--roti canai ;
lunch mamak--maggie goreng...
oh my~
very support Mamak stall..
lucky my dinner not going for mamak..
if really go for mamak..maybe will order nasi petai..hahahaha
oh my.. sliver coming out dy..



prom night ticket not that HOT nya...
today only have 30++ people buy ticket only..
how you guys going to confirm there will be 350pax going ??
anyway...still our college organize..
wish them GOOD LUCK!! ganbateh~~






I'm sorry~
I'm not interested in Prom Night...
look after prizes?
pay RM85 to help you look after prizes?
why don't you pay me RM85 to help you look after you prizes?







[behbeh]

没有评论: