2009年3月26日星期四

[[ Happy BirthDay My Dear]]



today dear dear birthday...
muck! happy birthday my dear~





we went to Vivo to had our breakfast, spaghetti



i made 2 red egg for my dear dear..hahahaha
birthday must eat red egg ~
but, my egg fail.. not cook enough, the egg york still ....
=_="
but my dear still ate it..muck!


after that we went for movie, Shopaholic!
this movie: FANTASTIC!
you guys must go and watch it...


after that we went to pavilion to have our dinner,
before dinner we went to Serria Cafe to have some cake
and hot chocho..
4gt to take the pic of that piece of cake...ishh!
on top of the cake have 2 foot print.. footy cake..hahaha
taste good too...yummy...


after that we went to T.G.I Friday to have our dinner..
hohoho~




appetizer...




i order this.. Fish&chips...
actually though wanna eat steak..but~
too expensive..
good steak RM100++
normal steak RM59++
so we decide to try it next time..




this is what my dear order...
Black Daniel Chicken...
is yummy!!>_<
regrade din order this



once again my dear~
Happy Birthday !!!
muck~

love ya!!

1 条评论:

Wei wei 说...

happy birthday to him ya `