2010年1月20日星期三

AP3

today meet up my AP3 girls..
long time did not meet them since we have graduate.
i will wish to apologize cause i have been late, sorry guys!
(i'm having French class today. My dear have been waited me for nearly 1 hours! sorry babe~)
♥ je taime

After class I quickly rush to Pavilion to meet up my girls,
they already bought us tickets, Sherlock Holmes
yea, I know we are out dated.. but we really got no time for movie~
Avatar I also haven watch yet! out date man!... o(^0^)0

After meet up my girl at Cinema, we went for our lunch~
there are 3 pairs of us, the table can't fix 6 of us, cause we will fight!
lol~ this means Sakae have to change their table to a bigger one!

Hey girls, we really long time din't take picture d..


you guys should inform me to make up too! =_="

peace, as what we always pose when we were at High School!

i dunno why i will took this ~


i really miss the time when WE were in Hight School~

My BF " Fan Tuan" (rice ball)

My BF "man tou" (bun bun)

I♥You Girls


When are we going to meet up again?
Today we look so awkward~
wish that next time we would't be like this..
we should GOSSIP !!

没有评论: