2010年2月10日星期三

"Lou Sang" in Reliance College

Today have a great day with my college friends..
we have "Lou Sang" in our college~
Yesterday, my class DHM051 also organize "Lou Sang" at Cheras.
"Lou Sang" twice in a week.. urgg...


While preparing for "Lou Sang"..
snap some picture first~

during lucky draw..
here come DHM051.. rock!

yes.. we love each others! =)

You boys love to take picture too ya??! hahaha~
Candy... you too small size d! we can't see you! XD

Do I look like lion dance?? hahaha~
Joanne, =_= what pose is that??


everyone start to pose dy huh! =p


hey hey.. what are you guys doing?
watch out your hand huh!!


Kay really bite that orange...


i love this picture =)



B=Beh

Kylie and I


Sweet babe Candy and I
she is a naughty girl ~ XD


Steven, Vivian and I..
Steven look so shy~

ya~what! boh song a!

Keat with the girls~

=) Have a nice trip to Australia ya~

See Lin, you look so enjoy when i ZHA you~

没有评论: