2010年4月22日星期四

the 4th day of training

Have been train in Nikko Hotel for 4 days, everything goes smoothly!
I don't even know that todays is the 4th day I had work in Nikko hotel, until my cousin and my bf told me that today is Thursday. I though today is Wednesday! LOL~

The outlet manager ask other staff to teach me key in and cashiering last few days, but today the F&B manager came and ask them why do I have a key in card with me?! (Means, he don't want trainee to key in and cashiering) Is fine for me, I don't even want to! XD

He keep asking me: Can or not you?! Like I'm a IDIOT, which do not know everything! HEY come on! If you don't let me try, HOW ARE YOU GOING TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN OR NOT? =_=
Never try Never know!

He call me evil girl, because I have a tattoo.
Hello manager! I'm not evil girl, even I have a tattoo on my neck. Is FASHION!

He still ask me, Why you choose Hotel line? I answer him: cause I love hotel.
He say: really or not? I keep silent.
and he ask: Which department you want to go? I say: maybe F&B or Housekeeping.
He say: Why ? most of the girl love office job?
I answer him: cause I love to walk here and there! I don't like to sit in the office.
LOL~and his turn to remain silent, he got nothing to say ! XD

Sorry Mr Andrew, I do respect YOU okie manager!

He do ask me: Why they put you in F&B department?!
But I din't answer him!
=_= WHY? cause I request la! dude! Actually I regret after I had request it! Buu..
My leg damn pain, and I don't even want to continue my training!
=P just say only! can't stop it, if not I can't get my Diploma cert and I will wast RM20,000!










I remember that the Mr Andrew, F&B manager says he wanna tell my College.....
dunno tell what. Complaint?? I din't did anything wrong what...?! =_= hm..
DUH~ forget bout it! as you wish la Mr Andrew...

没有评论: