2010年4月12日星期一

DHM051

Everyone has start their training.
Some went to PD, some to Langkawi and some of us staying in KL.

I do miss college life. Miss my friends, especially DHM051.
Although we just know each other for 2 years,
but it make me feel like..we have know each other for ages.
I miss the days we quarrel, the days we laugh, the days we have lunch with each other, the days we gamble, the days we went for steamboat and more.

6 months, it is not a short period.. almost half year we can't met each others.
As what Lixin said, FACEBOOK looks bored without everyone posting something out.
We always drop comment on each others status, but now...
it looks so bored, it so meaningless!

My training will be started on the 19/4/2010, will be ended at 19/10/2010
I'm nervous, i scare i can't make it.
Whatever I do, you guys are by my side.

Part time job, you guys are working with me.
Presentation, you guys are the audience.
Practical, you guys are my partners.

Everything that i did, you guys are by my side.
I really scare I can't did well in my training, because you all are not by my side.
Not even one DHM051 student are with me during my training...
My friends, i do really miss you all!







I promise, i will do well in my training!
"DHM051" We have to graduate together!

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

we will graduate together , dun worry ^_^ ....
vivian