2010年5月17日星期一

DHM051, hows everyone going?
Hows your life in training? Everything goes smoothly?
Do you guys miss me? LOL~
Everyone should be busy working.. complaining bout their manager/job task/staff?!

I think I should stop blogging bout my training staff, but I can't..
I wish to share with everyone, and I do wish to blog something else..
but I do not know what I can blog after all.. because beside training there are nothing else happen within this few months!
No more college life, no more outing with friends, no steam boat, no yam cha..
I feel like training so Hang Fuk.. cause I feel like I'm getting fatter and fatter..Muahahaha~
Sign in not even one hour than go for break to have lunch, but before sign in daddy already bring me to have my breakfast..
If don't eat.. have to wait till 5pm! >_<"
Besides that, at L.L there are lots of delicious cookies, cakes, curry puff, marshmallow and drinks.. How can I stop myself!?!

Work at lobby lounge already 1 month ++, and I do not have a uniform that really suit my size.
I really feel paiseh to get uniform from the laundry.. because I keep changing the size of my unioform.
At first I get size 12, after that size 3, after size 3 I change to size 9... from size 9 I change to size 13. Urgg... Not my fault... someone says I wear like Ah Sou.. so have I have to get one which really suit me. xD But until now I still can't get one!

and~
Aaaa... I'm headache about my final assignment...
I do not know how to start, do not know what to write...

没有评论: