2010年5月16日星期日

Life in training

This is the second month for my I.T training and everything was going just fine.
I'm enjoying my life at Nikko Hotel so far~
As what I had posted at Facebook, I'm remain at the same department for another month to replace one of the trainee, Nora who from Taylor.
She can't stand the smoke, therefore she will be replacing me to Benkay Restaurant, and I will be replacing her at Lobby Lounge. Quite happy, because I do love L.L ( My Canjorl and Nikki was there ma...LOL)

I'm glad that I able to get well with my Manager and Supervisor, seems like we are very friend.
Chit chat, joking around, curi makan together, make drinks for each other and etc.
I really enjoy my training life at L.L~
Although sometimes are quite bored, because no business at lounge..
but time will pass very fast if I help at Coffee house or during busy hours.
Staff are very friendly and i tend to learn alot of service skills and knowledge from them.
They do really helps trainee and willing to teach them. (^_^)
(If you able to communicate and get well with them.)
Sometimes try to gosok they kasut sikit sikit... XD Muahahaha~
This is what you should do when they are your senior or if you want to stay peacefully...
Even though you are smart, you also have to act silly!
This is what i have learn while I start my training at Nikko Hotel.
Act as an idiot so that you can get along with everyone. Don't act Smart!


没有评论: