2011年1月11日星期二

Blank Post

Hahaha..
Well~ everything seems to be fine!

..Happy 2011..

Working hard to earn more money for future and putting myself to enjoy during working period~
Since like all of my friends are working at Reliance..No one wanna join hotel line?? Gosh.. too bad!

*Do very touch when receive your 1st Salary slip HUH~
Salary Salary Salary.. wooolalala


Actually I am thinking "should" I change another job?
I do enjoy working in hotel, but... the time is not stable~
This make daddy suffering because he has to pick me up at 1am in the morning... if I am working evening shift! I hate myself much.. WHY CANT I DRIVE MYSELF TO WORK!!
Is sucksss to have a lessen if you cant really drive well or dare to drive!
pissss off...
What a sucks girl...
Gave yourself a break!! Try it up next time!!

没有评论: